Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Poll: should I get the iPhone 4 now or wait?

I kind of want it now because I'm impatiant and even if another iPhone comes out I don't think it'll be that major of an upgrade, kind of like the 3G and the 3Gs. Of course everyone wants the latest phone but I also feel like the iPhone 4 will still be a really good phone and there's really nothing more that I can ask for in a phone. Like I used to have a 3G a while ago and when the 3Gs came out I honestly didn't care since it wasn't a major upgrade. The way I see it, I can care less about a faster processor and a better camera (I barely even take pictures) but I'm kind of worried that the next iPhone will be completely redesigned and it'll be 100x better and I'll feel stupid for not waiting, but I'm also worried that the next iPhone will come out and it won't be that much better and I'll feel stupid for waiting an extra few months for something that's basically the same, and as I said I'm really impatient... And don't tell me to get a different phone and that android or blackberry is better cause I just switched from a blackberry to an android phone a couple months ago and I absolutely hate them both, like I'm kinda desperate to have another iPhone..

No comments:

Post a Comment