Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Was that a ghost,demon,etc or just my imagination?

Well,this was an year ago on this very day.It was my best 16th birthday and we had a big birthday bash.Movies,girls,etc.I invited my bestfriend and two other friends to my house for a sleepover(Now,dont say that I am gay).We played video games all night and went to bed late like 2am.Okay,now here is the scary part.I had a really weird dream.In the dream,me and my friends were outside in the dark at a place like a forest or garden.And we were walking slowly.I was asking my friends what are we doing here and all they said is to be quiet.I was like WTF is happening here.After sometime,we came across a pool where there was this lil girl who was crying.I went near her and I asked her who was she?She didnt turn back.I was scared and I looked back and found that no ones there.My friends just vanished.ATM,I woke up.I was sweating a lot.It was really exciting I thought.I tried to sleep but I couldnt.Just then,I heard someone weeping or sobbing rather and it was coming from the garden.I was like WTF now.I went outside to the garden without making any noise so that I didnt disturb anyone.I was halfway through the garden and I heard someone close the door.I looked back.Finding no one,I continued.My heart was really beating fast.And just then,I saw someone.And it was the same girl.My heart was literally in my mouth.I was really,really scared at that moment.But,I have always enjoyed adventures,adrenaline rush etc.So I decided to continue.I was just yards away from the girl when I heard footsteps from behind.And the next moment,I felt someone touching my back and I shouted so loud that my mom got scared,and said,'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.'I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.If anything,I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought,'Nah,forget it.Yo,holmes to Bel-Air!'I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie,'Yo homes smell ya later!'Looked at my kingdom I was finally there,to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment