Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is there a ghost in my house?

We moved into this new house,last weekend.So,yesterday I was bathing and it felt like someone was touching my 'parts'.It felt good,but when I realised that there was not anyone,I screamed out loud.And ran naked out of my bathroom.I remember somedays earlier I was eating pizza and then I heard a weird sound like that of some cat.It was strange cuz I didnt have any pet cat neither do our neighbours.I searched the whole house and there was no cat nor outside.After sometime,it just faded.And today in the afternoon,I logged out of facebook and had a nap in the afternoon.And I was woken up by strange noise.What's scary?That guy/girl/whatever was calling out my name.Then,it felt like some one pushed me from the back and I screamed so loud thatet cat neither do our neighbours.I searched the whole house and there was no cat nor outside.After sometime,it just faded.And today in the afternoon,I logged out of facebook and had a nap in the afternoon.And I was woken up by strange noise.What's scary?That guy/girl/whatever was calling out my name.Then,it felt like some one pushed me from the back and I screamed so loudly that my mom got scared,and said,'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.'I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.If anything,I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought,'Nah,forget it.Yo,holmes to Bel-Air!'I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie,'Yo homes smell ya later!'Looked at my kingdom I was finally there,to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment