Friday, July 15, 2011

POLL:Have you experienced any paranormal activity?

Well,this was an year ago on this very day.I had this weird dream about some lil girl who was crying.I woke up.It was really exciting I thought.Just then,I heard someone weeping or sobbing rather and it was coming from the garden.I was halfway through the garden when I saw the same girl.My heart was literally in my mouth ATM.I heard footsteps from behind.And the next moment,I felt like someone touching my back and I shouted so loud that my mom got scared,and said,'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.'I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.If anything,I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought,'Nah,forget it.Yo,holmes to Bel-Air!'I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie,'Yo homes smell ya later!'Looked at my kingdom I was finally there,to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment