Sunday, July 10, 2011

What is a good laptop for around $650?

I'm looking for a new laptop because i have had mine for about a year now and its not work as good as it use to be and I want to play games on it but i have to turn the game quality to its lowest setting and it still won't run fast. I'm looking for a laptop that is good for gaming and can run games fast even at high quality. I would prefer a Dell or an HP but any other brand will be fine. I'm willing to spend at most around $750. I was looking a Dell Inspiron with a Intel Core i5-460M Processor and I looked up the processor and it said it was good for gaming but all the reviews on the laptop didn't mention if playing games on it worked well. I was also hoping the laptop has a Hard Drive of at least 500GB and System Memory of 4GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment