Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why is Lebron so over rated?

I mean seriously.... In real life people ride him so hard. He's got nothing. He'll never come near Kobe. Ever. Now I'm playing NBA 2K11 online in a ranked match. I'm the Mavs he's the Heat. He puts Lebron at PG and runs down the court and backs down my Point Guard. Then he dribbles twice fakes baseline spins inside and dunks. Naturally I see where this is going and change my defensive settings. Shawn Marion is now always on Lebron. Lebron keeps doing the same baseline fake dunk over and over again. Now I start bringing the manual double team with Dirk and Marion. Guess what? He still makes the play. I switch to a 2-3 zone. Now I have the double team and a man in the paint. Still scores. Then at the end of the 3rd quarter, Dirk and Shawn have him trapped in the corner. He spins, fades, and makes the 3 pointer with the Gatorade symbol underneath him. (this means he's highly fatigued) Is it just the game engine itself, or just the developers worshiping an above average player? Lebron is junk. Do yourselves a favor Heat, and dump him on someone else and save yourself the cap space and the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment