Monday, July 11, 2011

"True Worshipers" of God (a href="http://bit.ly/lXZZ2R" rel="nofollow"http://bit.ly/lXZZ2R/a ), how do these scriptures comfort YOU in this ungodly world?

Wow ! your last sentence "the battle has already been won, we just have to stay with the winning team and endure to the end." I never thought of it that way if were on the winning team why walk away now thanks so much for that . : ) The 1st:::: scripture makes me smile and wonder how great it will be to see friends from all walks of life that are pleasant and easy going, working for the same goal.The 2nd & 3rd ::: makes me feel confident and secure, which mans gov. & politics has never made me feel neither.The 4th ::::Makes me think how wonder and great and loving Jehovah is towards his people and the have loving neighbors in order to share ALL that vino( aka vineyards) with lol and to have great memory forever.5th:::: aaaahhh all the wonderful GOD loving people and lovers of good in one planet kinda like going on a vacation and everyone is nice but a whole lot better and FOREVER BEAUTIFUL if you ask me 6th :::Make me feel at ease being part of a loving ,giving ,caring and kind Kingdom ..7th::to see all those happy faces and confused faces when there resurrected will be something love to meet the grandmother I never met ,that introduce the TRUTH to the family in a way she help save us before she pass away 8th::: cant wait to see what other wonder both on Earth and in space Jehovah has install for us......You take care and stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment