Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shy guy respect me too much to make move.. What?

should I do? First i told him i liked him right away. He had the initiative to ask me my phone number. To make it clear im second in command in the department he is, but im not his direct boss, unless the boss isnt present. The guy is a regular employee.. so in such case he need to respond to me. Im a really outgoing person, not at all shy and really vivid and happy. Can say i give soul to the place.. He seems extremely shy when im around most of the time, when there are coworkers around us he gets a lot more outgoing and smile to me and others and talk normally. When we are alone we talk but he gets really serious, he always look into my eyes, always. I approached him and he told me he has some traces of autism.. that let me thinking a bit.... Ive been sending him text messages, which he wont reply regularly. He hates to talk by phone and we havent go out. Other day I asked him directly if we can go out or something.. he told me its been a really messy time.. he has problems with car, and family and job interviews.. name it.. He insisted that he liked me and that i was pretty, and he added.. "and i respect you a lot". I was like uhu! I told him he dont need to feel like im some kind of queen in a throne.. that we are all humans and equally important. He was chilled and such.. but still he acts the same... Dunno what to think... hes really shy, gawd! I havent send a text in 2 days... and nothing.. Probably at 3rd day he will send a short one to know how I am.. but thats it.... I just want some advise to try to understand.. if its me or if hes shy and hes autistic (if those are signs). I really like him and i wanna be sure, if i will insist or move on..... Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment